- New staff for warm floors
New staff for warm floors
VALTEC equipment list for the water warm floor enjoys a new position - this is a new VT.VALMIX pump-mixing node.
VALTEC VALMIX pump mixing node is designed to create an open circulation contour with a temperature of heat-agent lowered up to the installed level in the heating system.
- Main differences of the VT. VALMIX node from the VT.COMBI pump-mixing node:
- No cross valve.
- The mounting length of pump is 130 mm (VT.COMBI's length is 180 mm).
- Manual rather than automatic vent plug.
- No ball valves on the pump input and output.
- Greater compactness.
- Lower cost.
The VALMIX node is supplied without a pump. Recommended models for making a set are VRS 25/4-130, VRS 25/6-130.
Use VT.TE3061 servoactuator with VT.K200.M controller.